In July 2014, I started a new chapter in life with my best friend. Just a few months before our wedding, I fell in love with the art of hand lettering and I was determined to create our wedding signage suite despite the limited skills I had.
Little did I know it was the beginning of Letter & Adore.
A few weeks after we tied the knot, I started creating custom hand lettered wedding and home decor for couples and families all over the world.
Running a business is not easy; but it’s client messages like this that make everything so worthwhile.
“The things which you painstakingly created are the most lasting and beautiful things from our wedding. They literally keep those moments and memories at our fingertips around our home in such beautiful ways— and for that I will always be grateful.” ~ Jill
I can’t wait to create something beautiful and special just for you!
5 Fun Facts about Me
- My 26 years of life can almost be evenly divided among 3 countries, China (10 years), Cambodia (8 years), USA (8 years and counting).
- I graduated from high school in a class of 13, the perfect class size for my introverted self.
- I moved half way across the world to America for college in 2009 all by myself, might I add I had never been to the States before then.
- I started college as a PGA Golf Management major and switched to Marketing during my senior year. But I married a golf professional and still got my PGA (spouse) card.
- My favorite vacation spot in the world is Sabah, Malaysia and I can’t wait to go back!
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!
Join my mailing list and be the first to see new products and free downloads.
Enjoy coupon codes and giveaways that are exclusive to our email subscribers.